Release date: 23-04-2018 15:54:00
Update: 23 April 2018
This new update contains a new feature called Chroma! It's a HSV color filter that you can apply at any time on the outputs or scenes! Also, when you want to reach your C4 fast, at any time, press the on-board button for ten seconds and a Open WiFi Network will be created with the last four characters of your Mac-address. The last important thing is recording modes. By default, this firmware uses a recording mode that is compatible with almost every framerate till 60. If you having troubles with recording or recording effects like the loop, then, after the update, go to 'Recorder' and then click the top-left menu button where you can switch recording modes. The default is restored after a power-loss or reset of the device.
- Live/Playback - Chroma: When playing a scene or streaming Art-Net, you can change the color at any time as a live color filter!
- WiFi: When your C4 is connected to another access point via WiFi, it's now possible to obtain an ip-address automatically with DHCP
- WiFi: When you quickly want to connect to the C4 via WiFi, at any time, press the on-board button for ten seconds and a open WiFi network will be created
- WiFi: Access point mode can auto select the best WiFi channel for the network. This is the default setting now Changes
- Triggers: A playlist containing scenes no longer plays only one time on default
- Improved WiFi: When using the WiFi on the C4, a default gateway will be given to prevent devices to disconnect automatically
- UI: When editing triggers for 'All devices', the dropdown menu of device selection is adjusted to 'All devices' Fixes
- Static Input: The offset parameter is now working properly
- LED WES943: Now uses two data lines to archive the best result for controlling the LED
- UI: Some settings of a universe are now correctly stored again.
Download Version 23-04-2018