DiGidot PxLNet Transceiver 2
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
€ 29,00Your price
For stock info or orders please contact our sales department
The ultimate solution to improve any SPI controlled system.
PxLNet Transceiver module with selectable operating mode (for Transmitting or Receiving PxLNet data).
Connect to a PxLNet Transmitter or Transceiver with a network cable connected to the RJ45 bus or solder a data cable to the solder pads.
Two modules, one in transmit and one in receive mode, can be used to extend the data range of a single DiGidot C4 output port.
This module can be soldered directly to most industry standard digital LED strips based on SPI (data only) protocols.
- Easy to install
- Send or receive up to 8 universes up to 250 meters away
- Convert DMX TTL and send or receive DMX up to 500 meters away
- Simplifies infrastructures
- Increases system efficiency
- Reduces the amount of controllers
- Improved stability
- Operating voltage range of 5-48Vdc
- 3 connection versions / options (RJ45 bus (RJ), screw terminals (ST) or solder pads (SP)
(The ST and SP version will become available soon)
- Transmit & receive mode
- DMX to DMX TTL conversion
- Status led indicators
- PxLNet to SPI conversion
- SPI signal range up to 250 meters
- DMX signal range up to 500 meters
- Connect up to 8 universes
|Other||Country of Origin||People's Republic of China|
|Weight & Dimensions||W x H x D (cm)||3.00 x 2.00 x 1.00|
| ||Weight (kg)||0.01|
Warning: Last items in stock!
Display all pictures