DiGidot PxLNet Transceiver 2
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
€ 29,00Your price
The ultimate solution to improve any SPI controlled system.
PxLNet Transceiver module with selectable operating mode (for Transmitting or Receiving PxLNet data).
Connect to a PxLNet Transmitter or Transceiver with a network cable connected to the RJ45 bus or solder a data cable to the solder pads.
Two modules, one in transmit and one in receive mode, can be used to extend the data range of a single DiGidot C4 output port.
This module can be soldered directly to most industry standard digital LED strips based on SPI (data only) protocols.
- Easy to install
- Send or receive up to 8 universes up to 250 meters away
- Convert DMX TTL and send or receive DMX up to 500 meters away
- Simplifies infrastructures
- Increases system efficiency
- Reduces the amount of controllers
- Improved stability
- Operating voltage range of 5-48Vdc
- 3 connection versions / options (RJ45 bus (RJ), screw terminals (ST) or solder pads (SP)
(The ST and SP version will become available soon)
- Transmit & receive mode
- DMX to DMX TTL conversion
- Status led indicators
- PxLNet to SPI conversion
- SPI signal range up to 250 meters
- DMX signal range up to 500 meters
- Connect up to 8 universes
|Weight & Dimensions||W x H x D (cm)||3.00 x 2.00 x 1.00|
| ||Weight (kg)||0.01|
Warning: Last items in stock!
Display all pictures